El Monte RV
www.elmonterv.com Santa Fe Springs, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great, fun place to work and to meet many diverse groups of people.

Rental Agent (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at El Monte RV

ProsGM was supportive and fun to work for. Job was fast-paced and enjoyable. I got to meet great people and people from all over the world which made the job interesting.

ConsThe only con I would have is that there was often a language barrier. Alot of the renters are from out of the country and didn't speak good english, if they did, they didn't try hard enough. Not all of them, but some.

poor company to work for , poor pay no benefits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at El Monte RV

Pros: emplyees are good people, very honest group Cons: absolutely no benefits just a paycheck, lots of work … Advice to Senior Management: start speaking with your customers on how well you are doing, dont oversell… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I've worked here for over a decade and had an excellent experience.

I have been working at El Monte RV full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Friendly, responsive management. Many locations. Family owned. Most of the year its not… Cons: Family owned. Summers are very busy. Not many opportunities for advancement. Advice to Senior Management: Offer employee performance incentives. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on El Monte RV.

Worked for El Monte RV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Monte RV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for El Monte RV CEO Ken Schork. All reviews posted anonymously by El Monte RV employees.