El Paso Electric

www.epelectric.com

Good place to work and grow.

Project Manager (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

ProsBecause it's a small company, one can gain a variety of experience while working in the same position. Senior management is accessible and top-down communication is very good most of the time. Employees are very dedicated and are willing to go above and beyond normal duties. Employees are routinely recognized for good performance.

ConsSome employees work a lot of overtime due to workload caused by understaffing. Hourly personnel are good with it because of the OT, and most salaried people don't mind either because mangement is flexible when it comes time for vacation and personal time off, however, too much for too long gets old.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you invest in hiring more people it may free up your management to implement innovative ideas to improve productivity which may reduce costs. You will also be better prepared to address the aging workforce issue.

It was a good experience, but there is a lack of quality of life from the employees.

Intern (Former Employee) El Paso, TX

I worked at El Paso Electric

Pros: Excellent company, very high salaries, respect and friendly. Cons: There is the need to emphasize in the quality of life of the employees.… Advice to Senior Management: Take more care of your interns, and keep having internships… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

I have been working at El Paso Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Stability is great. Benefits and salary are very good. Cons: Top heavy in upper management for such a small company.… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at middle to upper management staff. It is very top heavy! Some of the managers are still… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on El Paso Electric.

Worked for El Paso Electric? Contribute to the Community!