El Paso
www.elpaso.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Learning

Houston, TX

I have been working at El Paso

ProsGreat management interaction with employees, constant access to senior management, continious responsibilities that match growth, great work life balance and hours.

ConsThere is no clear path to view advancement opportunities within the company. Programs to expose employees to other areas are not well developed.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvise to senior management would be non existent since the company has been bought out by Kinder Morgan, to be completed 2012.

It's frustration after frustration

Laredo, TX

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: Great work environment, great co-workers Cons: No career growth, poor communication skills from upper management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place work

Houston, TX

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: I've been at EP for several years and it's a great… Cons: Kinder Morgan is purchasing the company and there's a lot of uncertainty about the direction KMI will… Advice to Senior Management: Need to keep up the communication on the direction KMI is going to take. EP is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on El Paso.

Worked for El Paso? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Paso reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for El Paso CEO Doug Foshee. All reviews posted anonymously by El Paso employees.