Elance
www.elance.com Mountain View, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work and learn in a fast-paced industry with smart people.

Marketing (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

ProsElance is a great place to work. Management is solid with a real commitment to excellence that permeates through the culture. There is a strong focus on hiring well, and as a result, the team is smart and the people who work there are can-do people. There is good teamwork across departments and it fosters an environment that is very solution-oriented. The industry of online work is a fast-paced, dynamic one which presents interesting work across the board from engineering to marketing. The culture is supportive and friendly (and family-friendly). The people are fun to work with, the work is challenging and the world of online work is fascinating and growing rapidly. Overall, a solid, stable, fun and interesting place to work.

ConsFor me, the only downside was my commute. Management was very supportive and let me adjust hours for my commute and even offered work from home days.

Great workplace with inspiring co-workers

I have been working at Elance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Collaboration is encouraged and valued -Career growth is supported, allowing you to learn multiple skills -Leadership team is very involved… Cons: -Communication isn't always trickled down from the leadership team -Job responsibilities… Advice to Senior Management: -Share org changes with company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, great mission!

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Elance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Love working here! The company overall has a great atmosphere, the team is very committed to building a business that is not… Cons: The cubicles are very 1990... glad they will be fixing that soon though. And we don't… Advice to Senior Management: Live the mission of changing the world for talent and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Elance.

Worked for Elance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elance CEO Fabio Rosati. All reviews posted anonymously by Elance employees.