Elance

www.elance.com

Love Elance!!

Pros

Elance keeps getting better. I'm reading old reviews and it's only fair to say that things like "cubes from the 1990's" are no longer. We have a really cool and open layout. It's great to hear everyone talking about new ideas and approaches. The bar has always been high when it comes to hiring so my team has had some really smart additions and I'm excited to learn from them. It's a great place to work and learn and the people are awesome. The environment is really flexible too.

Cons

It's my own fault, but I should use the San Francisco office more often. Other than that, no complaints!

Other reviews for Elance

Growth, Challenge, Integrity, Respect

Pros

Amazing company with great vision and outstanding people. Elance is the future of employment and is current evolving at a tremendous rate. The company has a very fast paced work environment so one is constantly learning/being thrown into challenging situations that allowed one to thrive and work harder. Managers and Directors are very respectful, supportive and constructive with the mentality of wanting their team to always be growing and advancing forward. Coworkers are very friendly and mindful of each other. The company does a great job at creating a fun working environment and making sure the employees feel comfortable at all time.

Cons

It used to be the commute but I have since moved closer.

Interesting

Pros

It is one of the most professional freelancing networks to work in, and is one of the most organized.

Cons

Fixed payment projects are not guaranteed, and it is very difficult to get the first job on Elance.

Please guarantee that money will be given to workers on fixed payment projects.

There are newer employer reviews for Elance.

Worked for Elance? Contribute to the Community!