Elastic Path Software

www.elasticpath.com

Fun Culture, great Product and technical team. Start-up but heading in the right direction

Pros- This is a fun place to show up and work at everyday. The culture makes it enjoyable. They know how to have fun and isn't that a bonus often under appreciated...I've worked at places without a fun culture.

- The product seems to be well accepted in the market place. They are moving away from a pricey build model that requires expensive PS to also encompass a packaged and Cloud offering. This could and should be huge for the company.

- We seem to have some fun event planned every week to build company moral.

ConsI have read what people call a less then seasoned executive staff. This could be true in some roles but certainly not in others. The President/COO and CTO as an example are as seasoned as anyone could expect. Some other roles this could be true in but then you could say this company allows you to advance your career that other companies may not be able to offer.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the feedback that has been left and make a business decision if what is said is accurate. keep in mind that usually unhappy employees (usually former employees) often are the one's who write in this forum.

Don't be afraid to grow through investment. Might not be the time to IPO but it seems like the Product could knock out some of the bigger competitors. A huge investment might be the thing that pushes EP to the next level.

Fast paced; very smart and motivated team

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Elastic Path Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: The entire technical team at this company is extremely talented: smart, knowledgeable, young, and driven/motivated. If you love the craft of agile software… Cons: Relatively low pay compared to many other software developer opportunities in Vancouver considering the high expectations.… More

Current Employee

Senior Role-Technical (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Elastic Path Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people lots of fun- Company headed in the right direction-lots of perks and rewards - Great travel packages - if you have to go… Cons: Need to hire better people, better managers . Made a… Advice to Senior Management: Need to create a better second tier management structure - need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Elastic Path Software.

Worked for Elastic Path Software? Contribute to the Community!