Elastic Path Software

www.elasticpath.com

Exciting clients - Fun culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsGreat people and culture, plus the ecommerce space is exciting and growing significantly. Customer list is impressive (especially given the size of company) and therefore many opportunities to work on interesting projects (even some internationally).

Plenty of opportunities in both the Product and Professional Services departments which provides variety and flexibility for people re: technology, customer-facing skills, travel, client management, sales, team leadership, etc.

ConsThe company has gone through some changes over the past years. It's good that senior management reacts quickly to the market to stay competitive, but you do need to be the sort of person that thrives on, or at least is comfortable with, change.

Great people, fun work environment, lots of opportunity for growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Elastic Path Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people at Elastic Path are incredibly intelligent, genuine, and fun. I have never worked in an environment quite like this, where the people feel… Cons: As a leading edge tech company there are always lots of changes in company strategy, and… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, exciting industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Elastic Path Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Elastic Path Software is known for its culture, I've been here 5 years and it's managed to keep the start-up fun vibe. Management values work-life… Cons: The rain in Vancouver - it ain't Silicon Valley Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Elastic Path Software.

Worked for Elastic Path Software? Contribute to the Community!