There are newer employer reviews for Elastic Path Software

Exciting clients - Fun culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Elastic Path Software full-time

Pros

Great people and culture, plus the ecommerce space is exciting and growing significantly. Customer list is impressive (especially given the size of company) and therefore many opportunities to work on interesting projects (even some internationally).

Plenty of opportunities in both the Product and Professional Services departments which provides variety and flexibility for people re: technology, customer-facing skills, travel, client management, sales, team leadership, etc.

Cons

The company has gone through some changes over the past years. It's good that senior management reacts quickly to the market to stay competitive, but you do need to be the sort of person that thrives on, or at least is comfortable with, change.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Elastic Path Software (View Most Recent)

Unprofessional senior management

I worked at Elastic Path Software

Pros

Fellow colleagues make it a fun place to work. Lots of big brands now clients of the company. Growing steadily since its inception.

Cons

Upper management needs to learn tact and professionalism, when dealing with both employees and customers. Don't expect much work/life balance either.

Treat people better and staff retention will improve.

Great people, fun work environment, lots of opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Elastic Path Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people at Elastic Path are incredibly intelligent, genuine, and fun. I have never worked in an environment quite like this, where the people feel like family and many people want to stay late to hang out with the other employees. It has really been more then just a job, and i have met some of my closest friends through EP. Professionally, there is tremendous room for growth here. I have been able to work on the projects that i am most interested and professional development highly encouraged and funding is provided. The management team has grown considerably since I started and we now have a solid foundation of leaders from IBM, SAP, EA, etc.

Cons

As a leading edge tech company there are always lots of changes in company strategy, and as a private company we are currently reliant on deals going through so there are budget fluctuations.

There are newer employer reviews for Elastic Path Software

Worked for Elastic Path Software? Contribute to the Community!