Elavon

www.elavon.com

Stable company, nice people

Applications Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOwned by US Bank, Elavon is a conservative, stable company where you can work with friendly people. Like all companies, your experience of what it is like to work there will be different based on who your manager is and what area of the company you are working in. I am an application developer, and I can tell you that we have a very, very low turnover rate among the developers. Most of them tend to stay and we have many people who have been with the company for longer than 10 years.

ConsProbably the worst thing that I know about Elavon is that the health insurance is very mediocre. Years ago, it was very good. Now, it is just passable. Most of the cons to working here that I had have been addressed over the years (this company is all about self-improvement), and I don't know many negatives that are not true of nearly all companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have a personal relationship with my management all of the way up to the vice-chairman, and any advice I had for them I would feel comfortable telling them myself. Nothing to say here.

Stressful

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Elavon full-time

Pros: The pay is decent and the job is attainable for those that… Cons: Executive management detached from reality and the sales team, as… Advice to Senior Management: Get real. Take a few calls, sit in the representatives… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Elavon

Pros: Health insurance benefits are affordable. Cons: A large percentage of Elavon employees do not operate a high school… Advice to Senior Management: Please ensure that lower management is performing their jobs appropriately. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Elavon.

Worked for Elavon? Contribute to the Community!