Eldorado Computing
www.eldocomp.com Phoenix, AZ

Growing Company with a Lot of Bumps Along the Way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe health benefits are excellent and PTO can be rolled over to the following year. The work environment is business casual and people overall are very friendly and try to help when they can.

ConsUnfortunately, there are only 3 sick days per year so chances are that people come to work sick. HR/payroll is run by the parent company, Mphasis. Management is not on the same page and there is a huge lack of communication -- employees are left in the dark. Things take a long time to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to have a clear vision/mission. They also need to communicate better to employees as to the status of the products, the issues, and what is being done to resolve them. Management also needs to hire more competent, driven employees if they want to be competitive within the market.

A valuable stage of my career; good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eldorado Computing

Pros: I have fond memories looking back. There were a lot of good people… Cons: It's no longer the small charming business that I started… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to your roots if you can. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This company has major issues staring with managment.

I have been working at Eldorado Computing

Pros: This company used to be good to work for but… Cons: Management and long working hours. Employees can't do enough… Advice to Senior Management: Stay away-latest project has been in development for 8 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eldorado Computing.

Worked for Eldorado Computing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eldorado Computing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eldorado Computing CEO Sally Else. All reviews posted anonymously by Eldorado Computing employees.