Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)

www.epri.com

Great Experience

Intern (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsStrong network built. Was given project that I could truly be a part of in such a short period of time. Management put me in a position to succeed.

ConsMoves slow. As it is a research institution, projects move in the year time frame. For younger members of EPRI, there is a limited cohort as most employees are technical experts in the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncreased employment of non-managerial level employees. Project/Senior project engineers would be very beneficial in completing tasks that the managers are not able to accomplish, speeding up work.

PDU Intern

Power Delivery and Utilization Intern (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - The ability to witness and work on projects that tackle various problems in the PDU industry. - Great for undergraduate of graduate research… Cons: - Since EPRI is more of a "subject matter expert" and "industry leading" company the opportunities for an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great People, Work Environment

Audit Intern (Current Employee) East Palo Alto, CA

Pros: -Amazing and friendly people work here. The experience you get as an intern is great since you are exposed to all sectors of the company… Cons: -Responsibilities tend to be monotonous. -Can be slow at times -Definitely a ceiling on what you can… Advice to Senior Management: -Management needs to listen more to their employees and really take a look at what is needed in the organization. Majority of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).

Worked for Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)? Contribute to the Community!