Electrolux Major Appliances

www.electroluxappliances.com
  www.electroluxappliances.com
There are newer employer reviews for Electrolux Major Appliances

Electrolux has been good to me and my family!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Cloud, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at Electrolux Major Appliances full-time

Pros

Strong market presence, continually gaining more market share. Multi-national organization with much upward potential. When negotiated right, the pay is great and benefits are competetive.

Cons

We still need to align KPI's and break down the silos...I believe Jack and his staff are working hard to facilitate this. At my site, the expectation is 12-14 hour days and be on call 24 hours. Many of the site managers lack "vision" as well as education. They are very resistent to change and don't realize their poor performance. I am embarassed when ever Corporate comes!

Need to clean house! If you have been there for more than 5 years.....you need to go!!!! We are the anchor of North America, and things will not change until you clean the house!

64 Other Employee Reviews for Electrolux Major Appliances (View Most Recent)

Good atmosphere

Current Employee - CSP  in  Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - CSP in Augusta, GA

I have been working at Electrolux Major Appliances full-time for more than a year

Pros

pay is good compared to most call centers, managers care and work with you as long as you maintain proficiency on your end

Cons

minor issues with human resources policies but human resources department maintain an open door policy which is good for maintaing good communication with employees

Still has a way to go

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Electrolux Major Appliances full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some good leaders here , but company has not come to terms with alignment of department goals with company goals to keep us all working together. Everyone does work hard, and the factories all do an outstanding job with the plans presented to them.

Cons

Jack , CEO is not open to critisim. He claims to be open, but he really has no concept of reality.
    Need better systems. Biggest problem is the systems do not allowe accurate picture of real supply and demand.

Jack, listen more to what employees are saying and not what you want to hear.
    Executives, please do not be a yes man to Jack. He needs guidance and if you do not speak up, he will cause us to fail.

There are newer employer reviews for Electrolux Major Appliances

Worked for Electrolux Major Appliances? Contribute to the Community!