Electrolux Major Appliances
www.electroluxappliances.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Electrolux has been good to me and my family!

Saint Cloud, MN

ProsStrong market presence, continually gaining more market share. Multi-national organization with much upward potential. When negotiated right, the pay is great and benefits are competetive.

ConsWe still need to align KPI's and break down the silos...I believe Jack and his staff are working hard to facilitate this. At my site, the expectation is 12-14 hour days and be on call 24 hours. Many of the site managers lack "vision" as well as education. They are very resistent to change and don't realize their poor performance. I am embarassed when ever Corporate comes!

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to clean house! If you have been there for more than 5 years.....you need to go!!!! We are the anchor of North America, and things will not change until you clean the house!

Good atmosphere

CSP (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

I have been working at Electrolux Major Appliances full-time for more than a year

Pros: pay is good compared to most call centers, managers care and… Cons: minor issues with human resources policies but human resources department maintain an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Still has a way to go

Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Electrolux Major Appliances full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some good leaders here , but company has not come to terms with alignment of department goals with company goals to keep… Cons: Jack , CEO is not open to critisim. He claims to be open, but he really has no concept… Advice to Senior Management: Jack, listen more to what employees are saying and not what you want to hear. Executives, please do not be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Electrolux Major Appliances.

Worked for Electrolux Major Appliances? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electrolux Major Appliances reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electrolux Major Appliances CEO Keith R. McLoughlin. All reviews posted anonymously by Electrolux Major Appliances employees.