Electronic Arts
www.ea.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

EA is a difficult place to survive at, much less thrive at.

Test Lead (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsYou're working at EA. That in and of itself is pretty cool. You have the chance of being on a good game.

ConsThere is little to no opportunity to grow. QA is always looked at first when cuts are being made. Management feels like their own little click with their own inside jokes about the rest of us. There is little meaningful interaction with management. Management assures us that compensation is competitive with other companies, but it obviously isn't when people that have been here for years as regular full time employees are making as much as or less than contract employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to understand that their employees aren't stupid. Many of our peers have moved on to other companies, whether it be from cutbacks or on their own due to the unfairness of the company. We know for a fact our compensation isn't competitive.

Great Place to Work - Pay questionable depending on where you work

Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros: Get paid to work on and with video games every… Cons: Mismatched compensation practices across different departments or teams Not a lot of recognition of… Advice to Senior Management: Review the compensation for all departments, ensuring that the pay practices are equitable across departments. Some departments are sorely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pro -- Teamwork, Con -- Work/Life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at Electronic Arts

Pros: Teamwork emphasized Focused on winning against competition Cons: Poor work/life balance Not much opportunity to move to other disciplines Advice to Senior Management: EA should be a top target marketing professional ($ budgets, entertainment, etc.). Make… More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Arts.

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees.