Electronic Arts

www.ea.com
  www.ea.com
There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Arts

You have to be strong and willing to seize the opportunities when they are there or be lost in the masses.

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros

Talented and passionate individuals, great benefits, all types of people are accepted here.

Cons

Exec management seems to react and make decisions out of excitement or passion, not always what's most rational and truly best for business and health of the organization.

I wonder how differently the company could operate if we weren't in blind silos. We pit studios against one another instead of building relationships between them. We could consider streamlining some of our core tech functions instead of establishing multiple fascets that try to out-do each other.

832 Other Employee Reviews for Electronic Arts (View Most Recent)

Good but not great for contractors

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros

Constantly surrounded by exceptionally intelligent people who know how to do their job perfectly.

Cons

Very low job security for contractors.

massive company with opportunity to expand your experience if you are assertive

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros

global company. opportunity to work with a geographically-dispersed team. good pay if you ask for it. excitement of working for a game company.

Cons

management of relationship with contractor work force is not done well. slow progress on projects because of size of company.

figure out a way to retain more of your talent. high turnover due to high percentage of workforce being contractors causes knowledge progression and retention very difficult here.

There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Arts