Electronic Arts
www.ea.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

You have to be strong and willing to seize the opportunities when they are there or be lost in the masses.

Redwood City, CA

ProsTalented and passionate individuals, great benefits, all types of people are accepted here.

ConsExec management seems to react and make decisions out of excitement or passion, not always what's most rational and truly best for business and health of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wonder how differently the company could operate if we weren't in blind silos. We pit studios against one another instead of building relationships between them. We could consider streamlining some of our core tech functions instead of establishing multiple fascets that try to out-do each other.

A big company with small company thinking

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros: Smart, respectful coworkers Lots of non-monetary benefits Flexible schedules Gorgeous campus Cons: Not sure the management is taking the company in the right direction Lots of unnecessary and unproductive bureaucracy Not a lot of confidence in decision… Advice to Senior Management: Choose a path and go down that path with confidence! Empower managers to make QUICK decisions Develop new IP and believe in it, even if it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good but not great for contractors

I have been working at Electronic Arts

Pros: Constantly surrounded by exceptionally intelligent people who know how to… Cons: Very low job security for contractors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Arts.

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees.