Electronic Arts
www.ea.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Very professional company, with a bit too much politics going on. Slow to move to new markets.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsProjects you work on are among the bigger ones in the industry.
Engineering processes are pretty good (depending on the team you are on)
Benefits and campus

ConsPolitics
Career path, when you reach senior level, gets very limited.
The only option tends to work on massive projects. Very few opportunities to work on small projects that try to innovate quickly. That might change with the push to go to mobile.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your teams. Most top level managers (VP, GM's) are always behind the trends in the industry. One the other hand on the game teams, people tend to know what concepts are working out there. Get their feedback and ideas!

Senior Network Engineer

Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great team and manager. Fun projects and very diverse technologies you are exposed to. Lots of potential for building… Cons: No where to go from here. Not not many… Advice to Senior Management: Immediate and local management are great. The executive team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work if you love gaming

Development Director II (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, very talented and fun to work with. Good work life balance Lots of opportunity for career advancement if… Cons: It is the game industry, can be very unstable Advice to Senior Management: I think they are doing the best they can given… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Arts.

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees.