Electronic Arts

www.ea.com

Great people that I was able to work with, management drew the life out of it.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Playa del Rey, CA

ProsMy immediate manager and the people I worked with were awesome, and put a lot of effort into finding the next project for the studio to work on.

ConsAt least for the studio I worked at, upper management seemed to make a lot of promises about changes and direction, but failed to either provide one, or support the studio when we tried to take the initiative.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more up front about plans for teams, even if it's "We don't know what's going on for your future, but we need to solve this problem right now."

A couple positives and several negatives...

Corporate (Former Employee) Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Electronic Arts full-time

Pros: - Looks great on the resume. - Worked with a lot… Cons: - If a healthy work/personal life balance is important to you, do not work for EA. - EA is a boys club. The boys look… Advice to Senior Management: Company needs to implement some type of management training program. The last boss I had at EA "managed" by bullying. Boss had the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

poor managment but good coworkers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Electronic Arts

Pros: everyone that you work with is an overall good person… Cons: the rfts are horrible once they become permanent they don't… More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Arts.

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!