Electronic Consulting Services
www.ecs-federal.com Fairfax, VA 150 to 499 Employees

If you are searching for Corporate Leadership and Ethics, keep looking. Caveat Emptor.

Pros1 Technical environment
2. Opportunities for entry level staff
3. Good hard working people working with you as your peers.

ConsThe 95k question. As mentioned by other reviewers, ECS is a profitable company. But don't come here expecting salary increases, bonuses or incentives. Check the salary page for below average industry pay.

Public records linked off this site show the uglier side, where corporate evidently takes care of their own, keeping a terminated executive for 2 months, to pay out a massive annual bonus? Yet staff are told there is no money and no raises. Know what you are getting into.

Caveat Emptor.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture starts from the top. Isolated fiefdoms allow unethical behavior. You either knowingly stay blind to it or support it. Either way it infects your business and costs you in the long run.

Pay more attention if you really want to compete with Lockheed, SAIC and the other major industry firms.

I am a dissatisfied current ECS employee.

Washington, DC

I have been working at Electronic Consulting Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. The firm is doing well financially. 2. Competent… Cons: 1. The salary increases are a joke. I am part of a team that just won a 5-year contract (re-compete). The average… Advice to Senior Management: 1. If you want to retain good people, pay them what they are worth. After all,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growth through Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Electronic Consulting Services full-time

Pros: Compensation is not below average. The company appears to be doing fairly well… Cons: Very minimal communnications from upper management. Appears to concentrate on staffing to position not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Consulting Services.

Worked for Electronic Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Consulting Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Consulting Services CEO Roy Kapani. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Consulting Services employees.