Electronic Data Systems

www.eds.com

EDS will get it right.

Senior Consulting Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsThere is good project work for talented people. EDS supports a broad range of technologies and there is always a willingness to move into new areas. There are some very good people at EDS, not all, but many.

ConsToo many layers of management. Expenses are controlled by administrative types who have no idea what it's really like to travel on a regular basis. It is a large company, so many of the common complaints apply. Decisions are driven from the top. As a P&L manager, the business is no longer your own. This is a change that's taken place over the last decade as the competition and economy have tightened.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the CEO. Ron Rittenmeyer has the carisma of a toad. He commands no respect in the industry or the company based on his actions.

A COMPANY THAT LOOKS OUT FOR ITS EMPLOYEES

Infrastructure Specialist (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: Best reasons to work for EDS is because they will work with you, they are a flexible compnay… Cons: It takes a long time to get things going Advice to Senior Management: None right now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid at all costs

Project Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

I have been working at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: EDS has some redeeming qualities: VERY good work/life balance. I typically barely work 40hrs/wk. And honestly most of the day is not very intesne. Pretty… Cons: Wow where to begin.... Piss poor compensation. And going down. Within the past month a 5% cut, then another 10%. Plus Salary… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a decent work environment and show the employees some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!