Electronic Data Systems
www.eds.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

All things considered, potential to be great if you have the will to get through current climate

Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsGreat learning and development opportunities, but you mostly have to direct your own development, due to the tremendous wealth of experts throughout the organization.

Working at a market leader provides access to ideas and capabilities you won't get in smaller organizations.

ConsDifficult being the acquired company, but that is what it is and is to be expected in the near term, when two large organizations come together.

Learning to do things the HP Way is not always "new" (aside from new terminology) but you may feel like your experience is not valued as highly as it could be when interacting with your new HP bosses.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving fast and lets us know when we are past the most difficult parts of becoming HP

EDS where the customer does not come first.

Performance Engineer (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: Working at EDS is better than Welfare. Cons: Layoffs every quarter (literally) In the past 7 years that I have worked for EDS ther have been 24 layoffs. If your called… Advice to Senior Management: I would be interested to know what Senior Management thinks is the reason more and more customers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Turn out the lights...

Manager (Former Employee)
    Plano, TX

I worked at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: Good people on the team; benefits are OK, at least for now before becoming same HP. I enjoyed working for… Cons: The problem was with upper management. Most acquisitions are not good for the rank and file and it's annoying when management tries to pretend all… Advice to Senior Management: None to give-it's over. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Data Systems CEO Joe Eazor. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees.