Electronic Data Systems

www.eds.com

Great place to work. Wonderful people, good pay.

Site Support (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsEDS took a chance on someone who was new to the IT field, and they treated me well. I learned so much about datacenters and how physical security should be run while I was there. The people there were very helpful and understanding when it came to a new guy who was still learning his way.

ConsUnfortunately, sometimes management was not approachable. Not my immediate boss, he was actually very approachable, but upper management. When I expressed my need to move forward with my career, it was met with an attitude that it was not important.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen someone is looking to move forward with their career, advancing themselves, they may be a valuable asset to you. Keep this in mind when an employee approaches you about wanting to move forward and do more.

Good Company overall to work for

Communications Engineer (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

I worked at Electronic Data Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They believe in an open door policy. Employees are allowed to express themselves to at least 2… Cons: Management? It can be a bumppy road. I've had great leader's, and… Advice to Senior Management: For being a Company that strongly talks about pay for performance, it's not fair to employees who busts thier butt's and gives thier all 7/24… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great People...Too Much Overhead

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at Electronic Data Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great People... Too Much Overhead Cons: Too Much Overhead - No real experts Advice to Senior Management: Change Approach to Contracting and Client Deployment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!