Electronic Data Systems
www.eds.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

It is a clique

Information Architect (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Electronic Data Systems

ProsThey do have some good opportunities to learning new technologies and skills. Requesting days off were very easily accommodated. Benefits were pretty standard.

ConsVery poor management and supervision. It reminds me of the cliques that were in high school. If you are not in the clique then you are outside. Personally witnessed several cases of favoritism and others claiming credit for work they did not perform. Supervision does not listen well to their employees in several cases I have witnessed.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement and superivision needs to take a strong look at how they conduct themselves. They should not show favoritism and they should listen to their employees. They need to remove the cliques that are rampant.

Top talent will always leave when you threaten cuts, and arbitrarily decrease pay

Senior Information Specialist (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: At this point I'm not sure I can articulate any reason that I would consider best. I suppose it still looks respectable on the… Cons: They are to many to list. Poor leadership, nepotism, not involving the technical architects who actually know how… Advice to Senior Management: It's not your lack luster performers that leave when you cut pay, it's the top talent. This causes a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Turn out the lights...

Manager (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: Good people on the team; benefits are OK, at least for now before becoming same HP. I enjoyed working for… Cons: The problem was with upper management. Most acquisitions are not good for the rank and file and it's annoying when management tries to pretend all… Advice to Senior Management: None to give-it's over. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Data Systems CEO Joe Eazor. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees.