Electronic Data Systems
www.eds.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

EDS Employee Moral at an All-Time Low

Detroit, MI

ProsThere is very little good to say about EDS these days. EDS was once was a company that I was very proud to work for, but now it is just a paycheck until I find something better.

ConsOur pay has become stagnant, as well as out ability to move to different organizations within the company. Management has become numb to our concerns & just gives us the same canned answer day after day... "If you don't like it, feel free to leave."

Advice to Senior Managementit is time to stop worrying about the investors & start worrying about the employees. Great employees will take care of the investors, but not if they all leave for greener pastures.

From bad to worse.

Network Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: The workload is fairly light in some groups, allowing time for studying and preparing for future employment.… Cons: I thought things were bad before, but now that we're owned by HP it's gotten even worse. All benefits have been trimmed -- there isn't… Advice to Senior Management: All those "motivational" memos and town hall meetings really don't motivate your employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get it together EDS!!

IT Systems Technician (Current Employee)
    Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at Electronic Data Systems

Pros: The people can be quite fun to work with when… Cons: Overworked, underpaid, never aware of goals or what we are to working towards. Long term, short term, ther is never a drive to work towards… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to hire seasoned managers, who understand how to work a team captain/leader. My boss is younger than I am and has no clue what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Data Systems CEO Joe Eazor. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees.