Electronic Data Systems

www.eds.com

EDS Employee Moral at an All-Time Low

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Pros

There is very little good to say about EDS these days. EDS was once was a company that I was very proud to work for, but now it is just a paycheck until I find something better.

Cons

Our pay has become stagnant, as well as out ability to move to different organizations within the company. Management has become numb to our concerns & just gives us the same canned answer day after day... "If you don't like it, feel free to leave."

it is time to stop worrying about the investors & start worrying about the employees. Great employees will take care of the investors, but not if they all leave for greener pastures.

Other reviews for Electronic Data Systems

From bad to worse.

Current Employee - Network Analyst
    Current Employee - Network Analyst

Pros

The workload is fairly light in some groups, allowing time for studying and preparing for future employment. Of course there isn't any training budget, but if you're motivated you can find the training you need.

Cons

I thought things were bad before, but now that we're owned by HP it's gotten even worse. All benefits have been trimmed -- there isn't even money for office supplies. A couple of months ago, there were modest, company-wide pay cuts. Now as part of a Job Code Integration process, some of us are losing an additional 20% (or more) from our salaries.

All those "motivational" memos and town hall meetings really don't motivate your employees. What motivates us is being treated like intelligent human beings and being fairly compensated.

EDS was a great company

Current Employee - Consultant Senior
    Current Employee - Consultant Senior

Pros

EDS was a wonderful company, very people oriented.

Cons

EDS was recently aquired by HP. So far I can't say that HP is a people oriented company, in the past year, they have for every opportunity to cut our salaries and cut very good EDS people, even though we (EDS) is making a profit, while HP is losing money.

Do not forgot that your people are what make you a strong contender in the market place. If you have us just waiting for the economy to improve to jump ship, it will not go good for the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Data Systems.

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!