Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)
www.eps-na.com Englewood, CO 16 to 50 Employees

Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

Sales (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

ProsYou are your own boss. Initial training is very helpful. They put you up in a hotel and train you. Then their are recorded daily webinars to keep you up to date and keep your sales skills sharp. EPS has been in business since the 80's and the CEO is very hands on. They are constantly trying to improve with new products, technologies, and equipment. You can make a great living very quickly, and help business owners in the process. You are your own boss and have the power to work as much or as little as you want.

ConsIf I had to chose an area to work on, I would say customer service can be very difficult to deal with. They have a tendency to not call merchants back when they say they will. It seems that customer service department needs to be expanded with better management. Because of this, you may lose a big part of your sales day to having to please your customer, instead of looking for new sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work on the sales department, but work on improving the customer service department. Maybe email out surveys to customers that call in to customer service and tech support to get a better idea of what is going on. Also keep merchants notified about their accounts with email notifications.

The owner would rant, rave, cuss, and tell us we were all replaceable.

Appointment Setting and Sales (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) full-time for less than a year

Pros: I honestly can't think of anything positive. Oh. It was… Cons: This is a very toxic place to work. When I picked up my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Noting promised was delivered

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I worked at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) for less than a year

Pros: Set your own hours, perceived opportunity to earn a decent… Cons: Limited support from home organization, limited training, poor sales leads,… Advice to Senior Management: Institute a training program that covers more than the sales pitch. Provide better sales leads,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Electronic Payment Systems (EPS).

Worked for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) employees.