There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

Current Employee - Sales in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Sales in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

Pros

You are your own boss. Initial training is very helpful. They put you up in a hotel and train you. Then their are recorded daily webinars to keep you up to date and keep your sales skills sharp. EPS has been in business since the 80's and the CEO is very hands on. They are constantly trying to improve with new products, technologies, and equipment. You can make a great living very quickly, and help business owners in the process. You are your own boss and have the power to work as much or as little as you want.

Cons

If I had to chose an area to work on, I would say customer service can be very difficult to deal with. They have a tendency to not call merchants back when they say they will. It seems that customer service department needs to be expanded with better management. Because of this, you may lose a big part of your sales day to having to please your customer, instead of looking for new sales.

Keep up the good work on the sales department, but work on improving the customer service department. Maybe email out surveys to customers that call in to customer service and tech support to get a better idea of what is going on. Also keep merchants notified about their accounts with email notifications.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) (View Most Recent)

The owner would rant, rave, cuss, and tell us we were all replaceable.

Former Employee - Appointment Setting and Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Appointment Setting and Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I honestly can't think of anything positive. Oh. It was close to home.

Cons

This is a very toxic place to work. When I picked up my last check, they were shutting down shop. This owner moves around a lot.

Noting promised was delivered

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) (less than an year)

Pros

Set your own hours, perceived opportunity to earn a decent living, flexibility to do other things

Cons

Limited support from home organization, limited training, poor sales leads, very limited opportunity to earn a decent living

Institute a training program that covers more than the sales pitch. Provide better sales leads, not just confirmation that the person is the decision maker and they'll be available for an appointment.

There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)