There are newer employer reviews for Elektrobit

good place to start

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Elektrobit

Pros

elektrobit is not as stressfull as compared to other silicon valley high tech companies. They bill their customers by the hour so you pretty much clock in and out every day.

Cons

Working for a service R&D, consulting type of company, you don't get much incentives nor subidies from the company to go to seminars or conferences or short courses off-site.

Advice to Management

People need to work in a place where their skills and technical competence are not only valued and appreciated by the company, but utilized properly. Each employee brings a unique skill to contribute, and the management needs to know exactly what that skill is.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great management that reacts to change requests coming from software developers

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Braşov (Romania)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Braşov (Romania)

I have been working at Elektrobit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Whenever a change was needed, the management was quick to react, whether it was the structure of meetings I was attending, a change in workload, adding quality assuring technology, the changes DID happen. This is also considering the fact that I am just a software developer, with no management responsibilities.
    There's almost no browbeating, the business model is that Elektrobit wants to have happy employees, rather than some mystical war-machine that many other companies fantasize about.
    I also feel that I have a say in the ways things are done, and that this is a GOOD company, also helping students with bachelor's degrees and such, and also providing them the environment where they can grow.

Cons

I suppose that sometimes Quality Assurance is different across projects, but they are working on that, and we should take into consideration that the technologies vary a LOT between projects, so it's apples and oranges, sort of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and maybe add more people on HR, Finance and IT support, in order to keep everything running as smooth as before, because, well, we ARE growing.

2. Great Internship Experience

Former Intern - Software Engineer in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Former Intern - Software Engineer in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at Elektrobit as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Elektrobit is kind of cool company. The working style there is flexible and colleagues are really friendly. You can really learn something in it.

Cons

The internship project is not their main focus. Few of my colleagues have some experience on what I was doing, so I had to learn by myself and the application I developed did not have chance to go to the market.

There are newer employer reviews for Elektrobit