There are newer employer reviews for Elementum

Growing startup where all employees have a big impact.

I have been working at Elementum full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Employees opinions and work is valued across all domains- we're not driven just by design, or just by engineering or the CEO. We iterate quickly and and really do practice agile development (sometimes even lean). Overall we have a fun, flexible culture- employees can work from home or while traveling and we don't have an official paid time off policy- if you're sick you're sick and you can take vacation when you need or want it.

Cons

We're a small startup that's growing pretty quickly- this isn't a great place for someone used to a lot of hierarchy or process. We try to move quickly and get features and products out the door quickly, so people that love waterfall and a lot of structure might not be a great fit.

Our new friday all-hands have been a great way to share and hear about important company and product updates. Lets keep doing those!

27 Other Employee Reviews for Elementum (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work and make friends

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Elementum full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working here. The people are great, the daily lunch is great, the location is great. I expect Elementum to continue to grow and offer bright futures to the current employees.

Cons

The 237 commute is horrible unless you use the commute lane. Depending on your location in the East Bay, it may be faster to take the Dumbarton bridge.

Exciting start-up with huge potential to disrupt the traditional way of managing the supply chain

I have been working at Elementum

Pros

A talented group of tech savvy pro's with lights out smarts who have done this before. A very innovative SaaS product portfolio built on modern technologies. Rapidly growing team with all the right pieces in place to build a transformational solution addressing the supply chain network.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Doing a great job. Keep it up.

There are newer employer reviews for Elementum