There are newer employer reviews for Elementum SCM

If you've got it, bring it!

I have been working at Elementum SCM

Pros

A very mature start-up for being so young. Tons of amazingly talented people. Lots of opportunities to make a difference. Great leadership, fantastic creative minds, razor sharp technical minds, and pets!

Cons

This is a global company. Hours can be around the clock depending on your position. There's much to be done, so slacking is not an option. Hitting the ground running is a must.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Elementum SCM (View Most Recent)

Pure energy!!

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager Transport  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager Transport in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Elementum SCM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Taking on this huge challenge of making supply chain easy together with such an inspiring group of people is so unique!
    The massive amount of drive and energy that comes forward out of this combination is exceptional and drives this mission and it's team to excellence which is unprecedented.
    And that is exactly where we will be....unprecedented at the top!

Cons

Due to this massive force of energy thinking about and working out/executing new ideas is reaching far into the late hours...but I do not consider this a true con since it gives some much satisfaction.

Keep going!!!

Joining the fight for Supply Chain Made Simple

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Elementum SCM full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a great start-up. Committed to doing everything well. Everyone is easy to get along with, they work very well together and everyone has been completely helpful. I'm able to get any sort of information or technical briefing that I need to-- right away and from the right person.

Cons

It's a start-up. There's so much to do to be sure that the company will be a success and there's some hard lines that need to be drawn between bringing-up clients and bringing-up the platform. You have to commit to tasks and help others achieve theirs. The restroom access is a little weird, perhaps.

Don't attempt to boil the ocean.

There are newer employer reviews for Elementum SCM

Worked for Elementum SCM? Contribute to the Community!