There are newer employer reviews for Elemica

A challenging learning experience

I have been working at Elemica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

At Elemica we've been working on some of the hardest problems in solving Supply Chain efficiencies. In doing so we've had to rebuild our technology and the company from the ground up. Working with this team has been a rewarding experience.

Cons

The company was founded by very large companies. Even though we're a small company some times it can feel like a big company in the way that it makes decisions, which can be frustrating.

Elemica has some great people that don't get heard because the communication is all one-way and top-down. Stop assuming that you know best and start listening to the experts that you have working for you.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Elemica (View Most Recent)

Good company with strong growth potential

I have been working at Elemica as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

People. Laid back work environment. Good benefits and opportunity to work with upper management at many of the biggest chemical and rubber companues

Cons

The work is not as challenging and there are often weeks without much to do.

So much potential...

I have been working at Elemica full-time

Pros

Extremely smart people with wisdom and a broad, relevant vision.
    Superb upper management.

Cons

Terrible middle-management , especially in the tech dept. Giving kids barely out of college too much power is a recipe for disaster.

Great job overall, but pay more attention to how your teams are being directly managed and take the complaints from them seriously before it's too late.

There are newer employer reviews for Elemica