Eli Lilly
www.lilly.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Used to be a great company to work for, now it is just average.

Operation Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eli Lilly

ProsGreat people from mid level managers down. Lilly still has the ability to make a difference in the lives of people.

ConsPoor executive management, poor loyalty for employees, compensation and benefits are unremarkable at this point. All and all the company has been managed into a run of the mill pharma company. Very sad!

Advice to Senior ManagementBusiness majors run businesses and chemistry majors run labs. Never the two should meet. Failed business plans and a lack of vision has created an environment of fear. No longer is the free flow of ideas the norm. Instead people just want to make the next cut of job layoffs.

Friendly environment that can get even better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eli Lilly

Pros: The good things about Eli Lilly are that they have an established market presence, good networking opportunities if you… Cons: Some positions are assigned a lot more work than they should have. I saw many people who have too many assignments that they might as… Advice to Senior Management: Management should consider alternative ways approaching the high R&D structure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty Decent

Process Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Eli Lilly

Pros: Pay is pretty decent Benefits are great considering the economy Respect for People… Cons: Communication is lacking, especially in management Promotion Opportunity is lacking, especially in… Advice to Senior Management: Expectations are sometimes extremely high due to the lack support they give you. Running a process and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eli Lilly.

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eli Lilly reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eli Lilly CEO John C. Lechleiter. All reviews posted anonymously by Eli Lilly employees.