Eli Lilly
www.lilly.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Company review of Eli Lilly

Market Research (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsGood salary and beneifits. Very transparent communicators. Employees are very proactive about resolving problems. Employees are very customer service oriented with both internal and external business partners.

ConsLilly lost Zyprexa patent and many employees lost their jobs in 2011. Lilly is thinning out the employee population again in 2013 due to loss of Cymbalta patent and Evista. No company workforce reduction plan is in place for 2013. It's currently up to each organization to find ways to cut expenses. I've lost 3 out of 4 job assignments in the past 5 years.

Sales Representative

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility, open for creative ideas, truly a business owner, Treated like a family not a… Cons: Difficult to get promoted and move up, average pay, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Truly wonderful company

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Eli Lilly truly values its people. Collaboration abounds, work/life balance… Cons: Indianapolis is small city that lacks culture. Advice to Senior Management: Move your headquarters out of Indianapolis or offer more corporate-based… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eli Lilly.

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eli Lilly reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eli Lilly CEO John C. Lechleiter. All reviews posted anonymously by Eli Lilly employees.