Eliassen Group

www.eliassen.com
  www.eliassen.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group

Great environment, awesome employees, great opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The environment is great, everyone is really friendly and goal oriented. The culture is very open and honest, its great to feel you can walk in and talk to anyone regardless of their position. There is room for advancement as we keep growing and they really take an interest in your career. What I love about working here is that no one is invaluable. The management clearly sees that it takes everyone to make a company successful. We are successful because we work hard together but the company offers a great work life balance making this a great place to work.

Cons

It can be extremely fast paced, the nature of the business is fast so sometimes things can get a little confusing. It is important to be checking over things and to be constantly accurate.

I think they do a great job of keeping everyone involved in company goals and iniative. The office lay out is a little difficult but the management does a great job of presenting opportunities for all of us to intereact.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Eliassen Group (View Most Recent)

Not bad for what it is, which is temp work

Current Employee - Consultant in Berwyn, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Berwyn, PA

I have been working at Eliassen Group

Pros

Compensation is pretty good, benefits are pretty good for a temp agency and start on first day. Left alone on job site which overall is a good thing. Recruiter had contacted me two years before and held onto my resume until this position came up, so at least ONE person out there fulfills the promise of "calling up".

Cons

Had issue with timesheets which took months to clear up, always got paid, though. You don't get paid for holidays and time taken off means you don't get paid either. That's a standard issue for temp agencies.

Can't speak for what happens at HQ but for a temp agency Eliassen hasn't been bad.

It was a very bad experience at Eliassen would not be recommended by me to to anyone.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group

Pros

good location because I live in the north shore, they have free parking, not too many meetings, office was clean, they are well known.

Cons

They fire people for no reason. I was doing better than another rep who was there the same amount of time and was doing better but got fired and he stayed on. I am now working for another company in sales in the same industry and selling well. I think they wanted to give my accounts to other reps. I opened the doors to more companies and had meetings with more high level executives than anyone in the company and got no recognition. The recruiters would not work on my jobs.

need to change and stop playing favorites, they need to give valid reason for firing people, need a better system of assessing talent, they gouge clients and consultants, fire people to give your accounts to others and the pay stinks.

There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group