Eliassen Group

www.eliassen.com
  www.eliassen.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group

Great for my career. I learned a lot!

Former Employee - Director in Wakefield, MA
Former Employee - Director in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Outstanding brand recognition in the Boston market. Internally the company spent a lot of time looking at how they ran the business and were always looking to improve. Always encouraged open communication. Not a lot of ego at the Executive level. They were not afraid to walk away from bad business. Simply put, a very well run company.

Cons

There are always missteps when a company is growing rapidly but Eliassen is always self evaluating and makes corrections quickly.

Guard the culture as you grow. It is what sets you apart from everyone else. Other then that keep doing what you are doing.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Eliassen Group (View Most Recent)

What a great place to make your career!

Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Eliassen Group is a fast-paced, fast growing company that tries to never forget that the people make the company. The company is very goal oriented and constantly trying to be more efficient and more effective, but this is a place that cares about its people. The company is always trying to do better by its clients, consultants, candidates and employees. That is alot of people to please, but they keep trying to be great. Because of the continuing growth, there are great opportunities to expand your career. They have a great culture and it is my belief that they are a great place to make your career. Bring your A game and Eliassen Group will be an incredible experience. They will help you be great.

Cons

The only con is that they are fast growing which for the wrong person could be a con. Personally, I did not find many cons of working there.

Keep focusing on strategy and your people.

Very impressed with employee support services and processes

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Scrum Master in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Senior technical recruiter at Eliassen kept an open line of communication. Eliassen has an excellent HR team. Eliassen has an impressive customer base, providing a wide range of technical opportunities in information technology.

Cons

Overall, nothing glaringly missing in this organization.

Facilitating knowledge sharing among employees!

There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group