There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group

I've never had as much opportunity for success as I do here.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding compensation program geared to make you money. Senior team of folks with outstanding tenure and reputations in the business to continue to learn from. Very open to promotion from within.

Cons

There's always going to be growing pains as an organization. I believe that's where 99% of the frustrations with the organization come from. If someone is not being held accountable in their role it's hard for those that are to keep over looking it. Ensure the right people are in the right roles.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your leaders, that's something you do very well!

Other Employee Reviews for Eliassen Group

Horrible Company

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people were nice and you wanted to work with them.

Cons

No one communicates with anyone at any level. \ When you ask to advance your career or take on a new role they say no and then hire someone outside the company or let you go. People have been in the same position for 10 years doing the exact same thing and if someone is hired and comes up with a new idea they feel threatened someone is smarter then them.

Advice to Management

Listen to your support staff they usually know more about what is going on then upper management. Telling them you will get back to them and never do-doesn't make the problem go away.

2. Great for my career. I learned a lot!

Former Employee - Director in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Director in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Outstanding brand recognition in the Boston market. Internally the company spent a lot of time looking at how they ran the business and were always looking to improve. Always encouraged open communication. Not a lot of ego at the Executive level. They were not afraid to walk away from bad business. Simply put, a very well run company.

Cons

There are always missteps when a company is growing rapidly but Eliassen is always self evaluating and makes corrections quickly.

Advice to Management

Guard the culture as you grow. It is what sets you apart from everyone else. Other then that keep doing what you are doing.