Growth Opportunities Galore

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will push for your development, so everyone receives training to keep their career moving, but it's done to the preference of each individual. No forced career moves, i.e. 12 months of recruiting then immediately to sales. They would rather promote you than hire from the outside, so put the work in and you will get rewarded.

Cons

Base is low, and never increases. HR finds really good ways to get people up and running with guarantees, and I took a big cut in base when I came on board but ended up making more in the end with the comp plan. Still, seeing the number is a shock at first.

Stay the course. I've worked at other firms, and they don't compare to Eliassen Group.

Other Reviews for Eliassen Group

Tends to be a body shop

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They don't try to lead you on with what the company is or isn't. I was never under any illusion about my relationship with them. I was basically there to make hours and I was compensated for it.

Cons

They have no loyalty and not much above standard benefits package. Their sales folks tend to be a little myopic and so sometimes the sales pipeline was skinny.

Keep doing what you are doing.

I've never had as much opportunity for success as I do here.

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outstanding compensation program geared to make you money. Senior team of folks with outstanding tenure and reputations in the business to continue to learn from. Very open to promotion from within.

Cons

There's always going to be growing pains as an organization. I believe that's where 99% of the frustrations with the organization come from. If someone is not being held accountable in their role it's hard for those that are to keep over looking it. Ensure the right people are in the right roles.

Continue to empower your leaders, that's something you do very well!

There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group.

Worked for Eliassen Group? Contribute to the Community!