Elie Tahari

www.elietahari.com

Allen Tx Nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsI feel overall that the product was very fashionable and comparable to the boutique...growth potential limited unless you live in New York or an area where they have strong presence. Esthetics of outlet store very similar to a boutique.

ConsThe manager in the Allen location has very poor leadership skills...all she does is sit in the back and pretend to do things on the computer. Very minimal participation out on the Sales Floor and was accountable for a certain percentage of the StoresGoal.it is a company requirement to keep a client book which she does not. Communication skills were also very poor, what you would expect of someone as the role model of the store with regards to setting the tone and ensuring everyone was on he same page she cared nothing about. It's more buti will leave it at that, just be aware that the only resolution to this issue she can only achieve in a classroom setting.....BUSiINESS MANAGEMENT 101

Advice to Senior ManagementFor upper management to value all members of the management team, not just relying on what the Manager says. In some cases the issue and concern is the MANAGER!!!!!!

Review for TAHARI ASL

Dress Designer (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Elie Tahari full-time for more than a year

Pros: the Elie Tahari Discount was probably the best and only thing… Cons: Working conditions weren't ideal. Our offices were squeezed behind the sewing room in the corner. My team members were all very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is about Tahari ASL division, not Elie Tahari...Tahari ASL--Worst job ever!

Fashion Designer (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Elie Tahari full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Um, it's a job. Very hands on--you will learn a lot. Hours… Cons: Some of the worst pay in the industry. Constant verbal abuse… Advice to Senior Management: Stop verbally abusing your employees. Pay them a decent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Elie Tahari.

Worked for Elie Tahari? Contribute to the Community!