Airport American Express skymiles credit card sales

Former Employee - Delta Skymiles Amex Card Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Delta Skymiles Amex Card Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is great if you can sell to random flyers walking by catching a flight Fun group of people to work with, freedom to be independent, flexible schedule early day or mid, NO late nights, shorts hours for rewarding compensation, time off when needed, work life balance.

Cons

Pay changes frequently, direct deposits are sometimes delayed, airport workers don't respect our sales approach, a lot of complaints which can be stressful, when sales are low they push you to be unethical to look good for the day, unpaid meetings once a month, high turnover for those that are average producers, pay rate change so real money is hard to make now.

Advice to Management

Remain ethical, don't micro manage to increase sales, pay your staff on time, have meetings on company time not personal, stop changing the pay when reps make to much money,

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Field Merchant Representative

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time

Pros

The job was great in terms of having a change of scenery each day and learning a variety of interpersonal skills. It was basically a sales training position where we spoke to the merchants about our products and services and taught them how to activate new accounts.

Cons

The client's SaaS was awful, the technical customer service was awful and the actual wireless service did not work well in many areas.

Advice to Management

Due to the competitive landscape of this industry, management must take communication from the field seriously and implement working strategies that have been identified as ineffective from a sales point of view.

2. Elite Marketing - overall a good company

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Elite Marketing Group

Pros

great environment & good management. They've been around for a while so that's a satisfying factor.

Cons

The pay changed somewhat frequently along with schedule changes

Advice to Management

Management needs to be more helpful at times especially if we are in different states.