Elite Medical Scribes
www.elitemedicalscribes.com Minnetonka, MN 150 to 499 Employees

No Breaks, long hours, legal issues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the PAs & Staff Docs are nice & might even write you a letter of evaluation someday

ConsMost likely you won't get to work enough with one Doc for the letter you are seeking. 9+ hour shifts with no breaks & no food allowed on the job, hard to even find time to use the bathroom or get a drink of water. Pay is very low compared to other companies & everything is done via email so you don't even have a face to be frustrated at when they ask you to complete something or respond within a 2 hour window. Additionally, they make you sign a non-compete contract that prevents you from working else where. Other legal issues are raised on other review sites as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to get an established office on the site of larger locations to trouble shoot any employee problems. House keeping is not one of your specialities at the moment.

Excellent experience!

Anonymous (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Elite Medical Scribes for less than a year

Pros: I was offered a position 3 days after my interview, and began working 1 week later. I have never had a problem getting in touch… Cons: The unpaid training stinks a little, but it's really 30-50 hours online, which you can do from your couch in your… Advice to Senior Management: Continue what you're doing please! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience but HR is lacking in both the hiring process and internal affairs.

ER Medical Scribe (Current Employee)
    Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Elite Medical Scribes part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great experience to work as medical scribe for pre-med students. Most physicians are very helpful and enjoy helping scribes learn the medical… Cons: I applied for ED job while going to school, but they only offered me 8-5 departments jobs. Had to request a specific department (ED)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Elite Medical Scribes.

Worked for Elite Medical Scribes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elite Medical Scribes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elite Medical Scribes CEO Marcin J. Kubiak, MBA. All reviews posted anonymously by Elite Medical Scribes employees.