Elite Medical Scribes

www.elitemedicalscribes.com
  www.elitemedicalscribes.com
There are newer employer reviews for Elite Medical Scribes

No Breaks, long hours, legal issues

I worked at Elite Medical Scribes full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the PAs & Staff Docs are nice & might even write you a letter of evaluation someday

Cons

Most likely you won't get to work enough with one Doc for the letter you are seeking. 9+ hour shifts with no breaks & no food allowed on the job, hard to even find time to use the bathroom or get a drink of water. Pay is very low compared to other companies & everything is done via email so you don't even have a face to be frustrated at when they ask you to complete something or respond within a 2 hour window. Additionally, they make you sign a non-compete contract that prevents you from working else where. Other legal issues are raised on other review sites as well.

Try to get an established office on the site of larger locations to trouble shoot any employee problems. House keeping is not one of your specialities at the moment.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Elite Medical Scribes (View Most Recent)

Still learning and love the job!

Current Employee - Chief Scribe in Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Chief Scribe in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Elite Medical Scribes part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the best training and education I have ever experienced.

Cons

It's a tough learning curve... if you are not on your A-game this isn't the right place for you. I had a 4.0 and struggled a bit.

Horrible Company, OK experience

Former Employee - Medical Scribe in Saint Paul, MN
    Former Employee - Medical Scribe in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Elite Medical Scribes part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Get to work with doctor and staff-They let you put a foot in the door of doctor offices.

Cons

Company Dis-organization-The company's HR department was so disorganized. I had to email them of deadlines and all the things that needed to get done. I would get call from company associate out of no where and interview was schedule like weeks in advanced but the

Benefits-SCAM, don't give employees any benefits. They don't give you money for their 12 hour training day on site and their two weeks at home training. IT'S A SCAM. NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER.

Training-The training I was working had no idea how to train someone and was only working as a scribe for 6 months. They were horrible and didn't even know to answer questions and further confused me. Their site is horrible to use when training at home.

Get your act together