Elite Medical Scribes

www.elitemedicalscribes.com
  www.elitemedicalscribes.com
There are newer employer reviews for Elite Medical Scribes

No Breaks, long hours, legal issues

I worked at Elite Medical Scribes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the PAs & Staff Docs are nice & might even write you a letter of evaluation someday

Cons

Most likely you won't get to work enough with one Doc for the letter you are seeking. 9+ hour shifts with no breaks & no food allowed on the job, hard to even find time to use the bathroom or get a drink of water. Pay is very low compared to other companies & everything is done via email so you don't even have a face to be frustrated at when they ask you to complete something or respond within a 2 hour window. Additionally, they make you sign a non-compete contract that prevents you from working else where. Other legal issues are raised on other review sites as well.

Try to get an established office on the site of larger locations to trouble shoot any employee problems. House keeping is not one of your specialities at the moment.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Elite Medical Scribes (View Most Recent)

Excellent experience!

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Elite Medical Scribes for less than a year

Pros

I was offered a position 3 days after my interview, and began working 1 week later. I have never had a problem getting in touch with someone in HR or management. Suggestions have been received and responded to in a timely manner. The providers I've worked with are nothing but appreciative of the assistance provided, whether they're able to go home on time, see more patients each day, or increase their reimbursement levels.

Cons

The unpaid training stinks a little, but it's really 30-50 hours online, which you can do from your couch in your PJs, and then 5 shifts on site. They reimburse for 50% of your fuel costs, so it's not a complete wash.

Continue what you're doing please!

Great experience but HR is lacking in both the hiring process and internal affairs.

Current Employee - ER Medical Scribe  in  Owatonna, MN
    Current Employee - ER Medical Scribe in Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Elite Medical Scribes part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great experience to work as medical scribe for pre-med students.
    Most physicians are very helpful and enjoy helping scribes learn the medical field.
    Scribes needed so they are willing to give most people a chance to work for them.
    National company so many hospital locations.

Cons

I applied for ED job while going to school, but they only offered me 8-5 departments jobs. Had to request a specific department (ED) before getting hired even though my application and interview stated what I was available to do. The HR in general is severely difficult to work with. For example, I have been trying to transfer hospitals through the company for 3 months now with getting a response from them only once every couple weeks. Very frustrating.

There are newer employer reviews for Elite Medical Scribes

Worked for Elite Medical Scribes? Contribute to the Community!