Elite Placement Group

www.epgstaffing.com
  www.epgstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Elite Placement Group

How Much Spaghetti Can You Throw Against a Wall?

Former Employee - Executive Recruiter  in  Wilton, CT
Former Employee - Executive Recruiter in Wilton, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the people are really nice who work there

Cons

I suggest thinking very carefully before becoming a recruiter at this firm, unless you are a junior, 20 something looking to spend a few years in a high volume, low pay environment. The firm's culture is a 'no investment made in employees' type of environment and you will be "cut" you if you don't close a deal in your first month. Chop shop/spaghetti against the wall style of business. Contingency recruiters are eating each other alive and this firm is basically right in there with them.

Qualify your jobs better, provide training, streamline your efforts, cultivate a more open and engaging environment where employees are not afraid to give feedback or ask questions, better treatment of women

Elite Placement Group Response

Sep 4, 2013President

This person actually worked for us for 5 weeks and not 5 years. She never worked in a contingency search firm and thus did not know what she needed to do in order to be successful. Unfortunately it ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for Elite Placement Group (View Most Recent)

Not at all happy with the recruiter

I have been working at Elite Placement Group

Pros

This is not applicable to my situation

Cons

I was seeking employment through the recruitment agency. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter. I sent all the documents and never heard back from the recruiter despite numerous follow ups.

I am not sure if you only help people with a certain background.. it is possible that you do not want to deal with the older group. You might to reconsider that age group as well since they have years of exp. along with work ethics and loyalty.

Elite Placement Group Response

Jun 16, 2014President

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. I would welcome a conversation to find out your specific experience. Please feel free to call the office and ask for Jake. Thanks!

One of the greatest companies to work for!

Former Employee - Office Administrator  in  Wilton, CT
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Wilton, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Recruiters are well-versed in industry trends, backgrounds on jobs, and companies they are connected with
    -Recruiters make each candidate feel valued
    -All employees in the company are working to make sure the candidate's best interests are always maintained
    -Recruiters persistently networking helps to create and maintain relationships
    -Positive and motivating work-environment

Cons

There are no cons to working for or working with EPG. It is a great company that has many internal and external opportunities.

I have had some of the best advice and guidance at EPG. I am a former employee who has learned many new skills, abilities and knowledge that are going to help me in my new career opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Elite Placement Group

Worked for Elite Placement Group? Contribute to the Community!