Elite Placement Group

www.epgstaffing.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Elite Placement Group

The best place for a good agency Recruiter to work

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Elite Placement Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

-Ability to run your own desk and expand your book of business
-Strong sense of team, very cohesive group that works extremely well together
-Very high earning potential and mentors who help you take your billing to the next level
-Company invests in its employees; annual training seminars, friendly competitions with great prizes (cash too), summer/winter outings...etc.
-Fun, friendly atmosphere - they know how to work hard, and play hard.
-Established network of prime candidates and excellent clients makes the job of a recruiter that much "easier".

Cons

-The environment is fast-paced with deals happening every day, so only people who are quick learners, have a strong work ethic and a passion for the business will survive.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Elite Placement Group (View Most Recent)

How Much Spaghetti Can You Throw Against a Wall?

Former Employee - Executive Recruiter in Wilton, CT
    Former Employee - Executive Recruiter in Wilton, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the people are really nice who work there

Cons

I suggest thinking very carefully before becoming a recruiter at this firm, unless you are a junior, 20 something looking to spend a few years in a high volume, low pay environment. The firm's culture is a 'no investment made in employees' type of environment and you will be "cut" you if you don't close a deal in your first month. Chop shop/spaghetti against the wall style of business. Contingency recruiters are eating each other alive and this firm is basically right in there with them.

Qualify your jobs better, provide training, streamline your efforts, cultivate a more open and engaging environment where employees are not afraid to give feedback or ask questions, better treatment of women

Elite Placement Group Response

Sep 4, 2013President

This person actually worked for us for 5 weeks and not 5 years. She never worked in a contingency search firm and thus did not know what she needed to do in order to be successful. Unfortunately it ... More

Not at all happy with the recruiter

I have been working at Elite Placement Group

Pros

This is not applicable to my situation

Cons

I was seeking employment through the recruitment agency. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter. I sent all the documents and never heard back from the recruiter despite numerous follow ups.

I am not sure if you only help people with a certain background.. it is possible that you do not want to deal with the older group. You might to reconsider that age group as well since they have years of exp. along with work ethics and loyalty.

Elite Placement Group Response

Jun 16, 2014President

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. I would welcome a conversation to find out your specific experience. Please feel free to call the office and ask for Jake. Thanks!

There are newer employer reviews for Elite Placement Group