There are newer employer reviews for Elite Placement Group

One of the greatest companies to work for!

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Wilton, CT
Former Employee - Office Administrator in Wilton, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Recruiters are well-versed in industry trends, backgrounds on jobs, and companies they are connected with -Recruiters make each candidate feel valued -All employees in the company are working to make sure the candidate's best interests are always maintained -Recruiters persistently networking helps to create and maintain relationships -Positive and motivating work-environment

Cons

There are no cons to working for or working with EPG. It is a great company that has many internal and external opportunities.

Advice to Management

I have had some of the best advice and guidance at EPG. I am a former employee who has learned many new skills, abilities and knowledge that are going to help me in my new career opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for Elite Placement Group

1. Great temp staffing firm

Former Contractor - Senior Accountant in Norwalk, CT
    Former Contractor - Senior Accountant in Norwalk, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

EPG placed me on a temp assignment. It was exactly what I wanted and after 8 months the company hired me on permanently. My recruiter was with me the whole way and answered all my questions. They were easy to deal with and really worked in my best interest unlike other temp staffing firms I have dealt with in the past.

Cons

I do not have any cons on my experience with EPG. I was really happy with my experience. Other temps in my group didn't feel as good about their agency.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the holiday gift this year! It really makes me feel appreciated and it meant a lot.

2. Walking Contradiction!

Former Employee - Recruiter in Wilton, CT
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Wilton, CT

I worked at Elite Placement Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great experience speaking with large, well known brands.

Cons

No direction or training provided, unhealthy environment and abusive, was lied to during the interview process. Absolutely no upward movement within the company. It's a revolving door of recruiters who are there for under three months then get terminated or quit. I never also received my commission money from placements.

Advice to Management

Figure out what your business model is before you try and hire more people. Provide them with skills to succeed.