Elite SEM

www.elitesem.com
  www.elitesem.com
There are newer employer reviews for Elite SEM

Elite SEM Named #2 Most Popular Place To Work in 2011 By Glass Door - Should Be #1 In 2012

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Elite SEM strives to be the best place to work in every way.

Elite SEM passion & goal is to create an employee focused culture. This culture has lead to a tight knit group of happy, motivated, dedicated and driven employees and I truly love coming to work each day.

The benefits at Elite are greater than any other agency/company out there.

-Free Meals- Elite SEM, from day one to date, has provided all employees Free Lunch of the employee’s choice & Elite SEM gives all employees free meals before and after normal hours to ensure our #1 asset thrives.

-Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days - Work/Life balance is important to Elite SEM, and they encourage all employees to take as much vacation time as needed, knowing the “Team” will back them up.

-Free Vacations Given Out Quarterly - Elite SEM employees vote to give one employee who goes above and beyond a free vacation, including two Round-Trip Plane Tickets, one Week in a Hotel, and $500 Cash!

-Over 50% of The Profit Goes Back To Employees

-Every employee has Equity

-Insurance For All - Disability, Life, Health, Elite SEM provides all employees with the peace of mind that they are fully insured.

-401K Match - Elite SEM matches a portion of all employees’ IRA contributions.

-Ongoing Education - . Elite SEM provides each employee at least $500 per year to take courses, attend seminars, learn languages, etc.

Cons

Google never stops, the work is 24/7 for our clients unless we are one of our unlimited vacation days but i know the team always covers for me

The fact that we have never had any quit (zero turnover) in 8 years means keep doing what your doing,

55 Other Employee Reviews for Elite SEM (View Most Recent)

A great company in a fast-paced industry

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High knowledgeable group of young professionals. Great self-motivating business model. Good work/life balance with awesome benefits. Can pretty much work anywhere with an internet connection.

Cons

Work environment/structure might not suit everyone. Have to be a self starter to thrive and keep clients happy.

Ambitious people focused on providing excellent service to clients with a friendly culture.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High compensation, continued learning opportunities, great experience working with brand name clients, good training tools and programs, outstanding perks & benefits.

Cons

The only downside to working at Elite SEM is that everyone is so ambitious and self-motivated that sometimes its a lot of pressure to keep up.

My only advice to management is to keep doing exactly what they are doing in regards to being proactive about training new employees and continued education for existing employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Elite SEM