Elizabeth Arden

Very disappointed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

Best reason to work for this company is that this company is well known for their skin products and they are very good.

Cons

No communication, a lot of gossip, they talk down to you when you do not make your goal, threats, cut your hours, very unprofessional environment, foul language by district manager.

If you want to keep your employees you have to treat them like adults and human beings, have one on ones with your employees, best way to have great customer service it starts by making your employees happy so they can have that great positive attitude.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Elizabeth Arden (View Most Recent)

Great company!

Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Miami, FL

I worked at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

Good benefits and a lot of traveling. Company very reasonable on amount of money you can spend while traveling compared to other big corporations that book you on cheap hotels and make you flight on your own time.

Cons

Nothing is perfect. You have to wait a year for your stock to become vested.

I love the fact that the company vision has remained steady since it was founded.

Current Employee - Make-Up Artist in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Make-Up Artist in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

The products are amazing, and the company is sound! I'm in love with Prevage. I really believe in it. And Double Density Mascara is the best ever made.

Cons

The pay could be better, and advancement isn't always possible, but then again, no one ever really leaves the company once they start working for Arden.

Honestly, freelance artists aren't paid the same rate as other companies. Arden offers about 5 to 7 dollars less than other companies to artists. And I personally believe that if Arden would expand the freelance budget, it would create more excitement and interest in the brand. Everyone knows the skincares is second to none, but not as many see Arden as an artistry line, and that needs to change. Besides, the artists always sell the skincare anyway. :)

There are newer employer reviews for Elizabeth Arden