There are newer employer reviews for Elizabeth Arden

EA Spas Guest Rep.

Former Employee - Guest Representative
Former Employee - Guest Representative

I worked at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

The company offers very fair compensation, fairly competitive with other similar businesses. They also offer great discounts on products and spa services which is an enormous plus as a female employee.

Cons

I was not very impressed with the management of the company. I always felt that things were somewhat disorganized and that their was a bad habit of playing favorites.

I would highly recommend that there be more rules regarding how to treat employees. I saw technicians treated very unfairly and also found myself being belittled by certain members of the management.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Elizabeth Arden (View Most Recent)

Flexible, rewarding at times, a challange with so much competition!

Current Employee - Beauty Advisor  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Beauty Advisor in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

Everyday is different. You are given the opportunity to meet and help new people everyday. You get to learn a lot about cosmetics and skin care. A gratis fr free product is given every few months. Rewarding.

Cons

If you are working as a "demo" , or on contract as a freelancer, you are not always guaranteed a certain amount of hours, although it is flexible work for a mother with children or a full time student for example.

It can be challenging as well as frustrating to meet sales targets with so much competition from other beauty lines and outlets.

None.

Great company with a lot of history and an awesome vibe but horrible management

Former Employee - Guest Service Representative  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Guest Service Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Elizabeth Arden full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very fun environment to work in, very stylish and hip. Compensation is on the lower end for entry level jobs but an opportunity for upward mobility.

Cons

Management is uninvolved with the day-to-day operations, the company discriminates based on ethnicity. Need to take on a lot of responsibility and pick up the slack from other employees, very often in higher positions.

Need to redefine the organization

There are newer employer reviews for Elizabeth Arden

Worked for Elizabeth Arden? Contribute to the Community!