EA Spas Guest Rep.

Former Employee - Guest Representative
Former Employee - Guest Representative

I worked at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

The company offers very fair compensation, fairly competitive with other similar businesses. They also offer great discounts on products and spa services which is an enormous plus as a female employee.

Cons

I was not very impressed with the management of the company. I always felt that things were somewhat disorganized and that their was a bad habit of playing favorites.

Advice to Management

I would highly recommend that there be more rules regarding how to treat employees. I saw technicians treated very unfairly and also found myself being belittled by certain members of the management.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Flexible, rewarding at times, a challange with so much competition!

Current Employee - Beauty Advisor in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Beauty Advisor in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros

Everyday is different. You are given the opportunity to meet and help new people everyday. You get to learn a lot about cosmetics and skin care. A gratis fr free product is given every few months. Rewarding.

Cons

If you are working as a "demo" , or on contract as a freelancer, you are not always guaranteed a certain amount of hours, although it is flexible work for a mother with children or a full time student for example. It can be challenging as well as frustrating to meet sales targets with so much competition from other beauty lines and outlets.

Advice to Management

None.

Sales associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX

I worked at Elizabeth Arden (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked at the outlet and I got a bunch of free samples and things and it was one of the easiest jobs I've ever had.

Cons

Management was constantly changing and they worked me more hours than they should have because people kept quitting