There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae

Competent people, friendly team

I have been working at Ellie Mae

Pros

good company for a simple 9-5 job

Cons

not many growth opportunities, repetative work

improve compensation

22 Other Employee Reviews for Ellie Mae (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Client Management  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Client Management in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ellie Mae has strong core values. The well-experienced and professional leadership encourages open and honest dialogue and promotes work-life balance, teamwork, and giving back to the community. There is a feeling of mutual respect and teamwork within the company.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons that I have seen. Compensation, benefits and work environment are excellent.

Keep doing what you are doing. Good vision and overall leadership.

Best Place to work and Career grow in the Bay Area.

Current Employee - Technology  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Technology in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Ellie Mae for the past 2 years and it has been the best move I’ve have ever made. Ellie Mae fosters a friendly atmosphere that includes an extremely supportive and flexible management team. They ensure we have a pleasant and comfortable place to work while performing our skill sets. In addition, Ellie Mae utilizes the newest and most innovative technologies in the Bay Area. I believe our company will continue to thrive, grow, and improve. Our CEO, Sig Anderman, just announced that our company has doubled its size in just the last 2 years. As a result, we are relocating to a new location in Pleasanton, CA that will provide state of the art amenities. I am proud to be a part of a growing company who cares for the employees.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any cons. This company is flexible, supports growth and opportunity within the company, supports team building activities to help us work effectively together, offers excellent benefits/time-off policy, and offers a yearly Bonus, Stocks and RSUs. The only con is that we were getting a little tight in our current office with the recent expansion of the workforce but we will soon be relocating to a bigger and better office.

You are on the right track. Possibly think of launching a mentor program to help new employees learn the business faster and have a point of contact to reach out to with concerns/ideas for improvement, I believe this program is in process as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae

Worked for Ellie Mae? Contribute to the Community!