Ellie Mae

www.elliemae.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae

Great company, culture and people - going through significant growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Awesome company culture and values. Monthly company wide birthday celebrations and people are encouraged to share their ideas and make the environment ever better to work in. This is the first time I've been with a company that the company executives sing happy anniversary to employees at company quarterly all hands. Love the people!

Cons

Typical pains of a fast growing company - not everything is documented.

Continue the open door policy.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Ellie Mae (View Most Recent)

Ellie Mae - BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I want to give Ellie Mae - 10 stars instead of just 5, this is the best company I have ever worked for, and if anybody believes or says otherwise, it is because they believe in injustice, mediocre work environment, and they are against progress and equality. This company has shown me there is hope in this world for it to be a better place to live in. I have seen justice being done in this company. This company does not tolerate work harassment, micromanagement, over burdening employees with work, and they have provided a very homely, comfortable, safe environment for employees to work in, you feel you are a part of a very nice, happy family.
    I almost gave up hope to ever see justice being done. Ellie Mae's HR, upper management, my colleagues showed me that there are still good people on this earth and there is justice in this world. I feel so happy and secure since I started working here.
    I am saying this from my own personal experience.
    This company is for strong, good, hard working, sincere, honest people and not for people who lie, cheat at work, get jobs with fake degrees and resumes, and then try to keep their jobs by bullying and harassing their juniors at work.
    This company is for good people. Dishonest people will not survive in this company.
    The people who gave bad reviews are the ones who are living a fake, dishonest life, and think by doing the same can get jobs and keep their jobs, guess what that is not allowed in this company. I'm really lucky to be working in this company. Best Company to Work For......................

Cons

Best people I have ever worked with.

KEEP IT UP.........................................JUSTICE, EQUALITY, LIBERTY FOR ALL!
    YOU ARE THE BEST!

Poor management culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Can work from home with little interaction with employees

Cons

Management is horrific! Several managers in the Product Education department should not be managing people.

This is absolutely no internal processes that support a learning environment, and this department keeps their employees at arms distance. There is no teamwork and everyone one in that particular department is in it for themselves.

Completely clean house of current management. Bring in professional people who actually understand how to conduct and run a training department.

Develop policies and procedures for training and maintaining employees. Send management to sensitivity training.

Bring in an independent consulting agency to reorganize the company culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae