There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae

Best Place to work and Career grow in the Bay Area.

Current Employee - Technology  in  Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Technology in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Ellie Mae for the past 2 years and it has been the best move I’ve have ever made. Ellie Mae fosters a friendly atmosphere that includes an extremely supportive and flexible management team. They ensure we have a pleasant and comfortable place to work while performing our skill sets. In addition, Ellie Mae utilizes the newest and most innovative technologies in the Bay Area. I believe our company will continue to thrive, grow, and improve. Our CEO, Sig Anderman, just announced that our company has doubled its size in just the last 2 years. As a result, we are relocating to a new location in Pleasanton, CA that will provide state of the art amenities. I am proud to be a part of a growing company who cares for the employees.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any cons. This company is flexible, supports growth and opportunity within the company, supports team building activities to help us work effectively together, offers excellent benefits/time-off policy, and offers a yearly Bonus, Stocks and RSUs. The only con is that we were getting a little tight in our current office with the recent expansion of the workforce but we will soon be relocating to a bigger and better office.

You are on the right track. Possibly think of launching a mentor program to help new employees learn the business faster and have a point of contact to reach out to with concerns/ideas for improvement, I believe this program is in process as well.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Ellie Mae (View Most Recent)

Those in the trenches get overlooked.

I have been working at Ellie Mae full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fun atmosphere; lots of perks like free ice cream and popcon, pinball and pool table.

Cons

The fun stuff tends to overcome what's lurking underneath. Little respect for those who keep the wheels turning. Little or no appreciation of hard work; overcommits with few resources; acts like a start-up, but is over 10 years old.

Allow for more work-life balance; get more resources where they count/are needed. Compensate your hard workers appropriately.

Traci Andrews is incompetent

Former Employee - Product Trainer  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Product Trainer in New York, NY

I worked at Ellie Mae full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free bagels and ice cream

Cons

Lack of leadership, accountability from Sr. Management, no support for new hires, constant berating from supervisors.

Stop throwing your talent under the bus.
    Get rid of dead weights in management.

There are newer employer reviews for Ellie Mae

Worked for Ellie Mae? Contribute to the Community!