Elliot Hospital
www.elliothospital.org Manchester, NH

Okay place to work.

LNA (Former Employee)
Manchester, NH

ProsThey have great training programs and management is fairly supportive. I enjoyed working with patients and it was a rewarding job emotionally. There was a good work life balance and when your shift was over you were able to leave without taking it home with you for the most part.

ConsSometimes you don't feel part of a team and you feel that you are on your own. The pay could have been a little better. There were a few nurses who treated LNAs in a condescending manner and acted as if the LNA were beneath them rather than just providing professional direction and supervision.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the employees in lower positions to have more of a voice.

Working for Elliot Hospital is..

I have been working at Elliot Hospital

Pros: There are lots of company perks like parties for employees. Cons: It is difficult to get promoted / raises other than… More

Fantastic Company

Rehabilitation Aide (Per Diem) (Former Employee)
    Hooksett, NH

I worked at Elliot Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee and patient oriented, prompt service, extremely professional and helpful… Cons: I couldn't work there more than I did. Advice to Senior Management: Re-examine funding directed towards Physical Therapy and try to always maintain or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Elliot Hospital.

Worked for Elliot Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elliot Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Elliot Hospital employees.