Elliott Davis cares about its employees and strives to attract the best talent

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Human Resources in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Elliott Davis goes above and beyond to make employees feel valued and appreciated. Hard work is noticed and people truly care about one another.

Cons

I have only been at Elliott Davis a short time and have nothing but glowing things to say.

Continue what you are doing to attract the best talent and grow our firm's brand.

Other Reviews for Elliott Davis

Great place to work if you want to work in public accounting

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the place to come work if you want to start and stay in public accounting. They are interested in employees staying with the firm long term - not working 2 years, getting burned out and going into industry. It seems like they are interested in working with employees as they progress in their career (and personal life) to make sure that they can stay with the firm regardless of their personal situation.
    They are also extremely active in the communities they are located in. The name recognition in SC is excellent and they are well respected in all locations.

Cons

Expansion will be limited to the southeast. If you are interested in transferring to the NY or Boston office in the next few years, this isn't the place for you.

Great Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Elliott Davis

Pros

Great learning experience and the management was always very helpful. I would highly encourage to try to work for Elliott Davis.

Cons

Busy season can be stressful. However, this is not limited to Elliott Davis. They do a great job balancing a healthy work/life environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Elliott Davis.

Worked for Elliott Davis? Contribute to the Community!