There are newer employer reviews for Elliott Davis

Great culture - friendly, professional, and progressive.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time

Pros

You get treated like a person instead of a "human resource." Partners are approachable. Good clients and a good reputation in the southeast. People seem committed to quality work and doing the right thing.

Cons

Honestly, I wish I'd come here a long time ago, rather than starting at a national firm. It's not Big 4, so the prestige is not the same. on the other hand, you don't have to put up with the big firm BS.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture strong.

Other Employee Reviews for Elliott Davis

1. Elliott Davis cares about its employees and strives to attract the best talent

Current Employee - Human Resources in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Elliott Davis goes above and beyond to make employees feel valued and appreciated. Hard work is noticed and people truly care about one another.

Cons

I have only been at Elliott Davis a short time and have nothing but glowing things to say.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing to attract the best talent and grow our firm's brand.

Great place to work if you want to work in public accounting

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the place to come work if you want to start and stay in public accounting. They are interested in employees staying with the firm long term - not working 2 years, getting burned out and going into industry. It seems like they are interested in working with employees as they progress in their career (and personal life) to make sure that they can stay with the firm regardless of their personal situation. They are also extremely active in the communities they are located in. The name recognition in SC is excellent and they are well respected in all locations.

Cons

Expansion will be limited to the southeast. If you are interested in transferring to the NY or Boston office in the next few years, this isn't the place for you.