Elliott Davis

www.elliottdavis.com

Elliott Davis cares about their employees!

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsElliott Davis realizes their employees are their assets. Management's goal is to attract and keep talent by creating a career where work/life balance is important, encouraging employees to be the best they can be and providing the resources to achieve this. Elliott Davis is always open to new ideas that better the workplace and its employees. It truly is one of the "Best Places to Work".

ConsElliott Davis is a public accounting firm so there are times where work is seasonal and we work hard to meet our deadlines which may require overtime. Elliott Davis does the best it can to make our busy seasons enjoyable by providing meals on site, having casual days and doing nice things for its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to show your appreciation to employees for all of our hard work. It is nice to be thanked for our dedication to our employer. Keeping us aware of the future plans of the company help make your employees feel part of the team. Thanks for sharing the information.

Excellent!

Senior Accountant (Current Employee) Charleston, SC

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great culture and fun people to work with! Cons: None that come to mind. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some offices are better than others

I have been working at Elliott Davis

Pros: High standard of work and expectations for auditors. Management is very… Cons: Experience with the firm seems to vary from office to… Advice to Senior Management: Some management can have a hard time seeing a subordinate's point of view and takes the side of the client… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Elliott Davis.

Worked for Elliott Davis? Contribute to the Community!