Great work environment

I worked at Ellis Hospital

Pros

Good pay, good vacation time, supervisors have an open door policy

Cons

The parking situation isn't convenient. You have to plan to be at work at least a half an hour before your shift starts to take the shuttle bus to work and it takes another half an hour at the end of your shift to get back to your car.

Other Reviews for Ellis Hospital

Support staff

I have been working at Ellis Hospital part-time

Pros

Easy access to people who wants to work within there community.

Cons

Training should be more structured and envolved

Doesn't care about employees

I have been working at Ellis Hospital

Pros

Many entry level positions
    Location(at least for me at the time)

Cons

Will work you to death and not care!

Don't be so snobby with your employees! Just because some employees are better at sucking up doesn't mean they can do the job better than those who do not play politics as much! I was lucky to be very well liked but I saw amazingly talented coworkers forced out or choosing to leave based on their treatment! Those who stayed where not used to there full potential and given lower ranking and less challenging (boring) tasks while employees who sucked up but where not sometimes even competent giving the more important and challenging positions! Often they either slacked off so bad or where just unable to even do the position forcing others like myself who is a perfectionist to do not only my own job but MOST of theirs! Sometimes I was forced to essentially do three positions at once! I ended up leaving because I would have to work myself to exhaustion skipping breaks, my lunch and even going to the bathroom! I left because I was concerned about my health and never had anytime outside of work because I would be so exhausted! I was not the only employee to leave because of this! I was one of many!

There are newer employer reviews for Ellis Hospital.

Worked for Ellis Hospital? Contribute to the Community!