Ellucian
www.ellucian.com Fairfax, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, horrible reviews on this site should be taken with a grain of salt

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsHas a start up feel and they are still figuring it out. This is not a con. Perhaps the people leaving the negative comments should look at their own performance rather than finding ways to point the finger at others for their 'horrible' experience.

ConsCo-workers that are still hung up on the 'good old days' and have no idea what it is like to be in a modern day workforce.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that most people that complain on sites like this are the low hanging fruit or were let go for performance reasons but blame 'the man' on keeping them down.

Poor Employee Relations

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Frisco, TX

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Provides Flexible Schedules, Consultants support one another. Professional… Cons: Only out to make a profit for Private Investors and are leaving employee satisfaction to hemorrhage HR is the puppet of the CEO and… Advice to Senior Management: Fire John Speer. Reduce the number of VP's and upper level management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST CONTRACTOR

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee)
    Maitland, FL

I worked at Ellucian as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: You can leave anytime. Free Soda and Coffee! Cons: Do not take this job through contract. You are only given one week of training, if that is what they call it and you… Advice to Senior Management: Your Wiki is weak and it is hard to follow. Do not waste people's time to only try them out. Be honest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ellucian.

Worked for Ellucian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ellucian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ellucian CEO John Speer, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Ellucian employees.